We are taking a break from “The Story” for the summer. We will resume again on September 9.
Imagine what might happen if the whole community was going through the same Bible Story at the same time! How much easier would it be to talk about questions and grow together as a family and community if KidConnect, Student Ministry, TGCommunities, and Sunday Gatherings were all studying the same thing at the same time. We are doing just that. We are on a journey to go through the entire metanarrative of the Bible to see how all the pieces fit together and how God’s plan for redemption in Jesus was there from the very beginning.
“The Story” TGCommunities
Want to go a little deeper with “The Story”? Join a TGCommunity and be part of the conversation. Bring your questions and insights and dive into the full Story. If you are interested in one of the groups, PLEASE SIGN UP USING THE FORM BELOW.
North/East Allen – Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Dave & Sarah Krumrei’s Home
Allen – Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. (dinner included)
Phil & Jana Fowler’s Home
Wylie – Fridays at 7:00 p.m.
Jesse & Alicia Babiuch’s Home
South McKinney – Fridays at 7:00 p.m.
Kam Manthe’s Home
Tangible Grace – Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
at Tangible Grace Fellowship in the Jr High Room
“The Story” Resources
Here are some great resources we recommend you adding to your library as we kick off “The Story”. These will help you and your family get the most out of the journey that is ahead. NOTE: You can get these through Amazon or Christian Book Distributors.
- “The Story NIV Bible: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People” – Core book that is our guide for the study (buy online from Amazon or CBD)
- “The Heart of the Story: God’s Masterful Design to Restore His People” – Great companion for folks who would like to go deeper (buy online from Amazon or CBD)
For our little readers. Each of these are great for the specific age group mentioned and recommended by our KidConnect Director, Alecia. We recommend families get one that will work best for them.
- “The Story for Little Ones: Discover the Bible in Pictures” (Infant to 4yrs) – buy online from Amazon or CBD
- “The Story For Children: A Storybook Bible” (5yrs to 8yrs) – buy online from Amazon or CBD
- “The Story For Kids” (8yrs to 12yrs) – buy online from Amazon or CBD
Here are some great resources we recommend you adding to your library as we kick off “The Story”. These will help you and your family get the most out of the journey that is ahead.
- “The Story NIV Bible” (buy online from Amazon or CBD)
- “The Heart of the Story” (buy online from Amazon or CBD)
For our little readers: